Maintenance in Baton Rouge, LA
Give us a call today: 225-254-0155
Your home’s air conditioning and heating system take on a heavy workload each year in Baton Rouge, LA. All that labor wears down the HVAC system—which is why having regular professional maintenance is so essential. When you join the Professional Heating & Air Comfort Club, our highly trained technicians will see that your vital HVAC equipment receives the best care each year. You’ll have better cooling, lower bills, few repairs, and an AC and heater that lasts for many years.
When you need it done right, call a Professional!
Maintenance Is Essential for Your HVAC Equipment
Regular maintenance is one of the most important services we offer our customers. When your AC and heating system receive our regular 82-point system evaluation each year (spring for the AC, fall for the heater), you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Longer HVAC system life
- Fewer repairs—maintenance can prevent more than 50% of future malfunctions
- High system energy efficiency
- Improved cooling and heating capacity
- Reduced chance of an emergency system breakdown
- Protection for equipment warranty
What Our Maintenance Program Does for You
It only costs pennies a day to receive great benefits from membership in our Comfort Club.
Comfort Club - $19.92 per month for the 1st system, $18.92 for each additional system.
Comfort + Plan - $24.92 per month for the 1st system, $23.71 for each additional system.
- 2 tune-ups a year
- No overtime or after-hours charges
- A free one-year supply of filters (standard filters up to 24 x 30)*
- 20% discount on any repairs
- $400 repair/replacement credit**
- Priority scheduling so you can jump to the front of the service queue
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours
- Special members-only offers
Here are the highlights! Click the links below to review each plan!
*Available only with Comfort + Plan.
**Available only with Comfort + Plan. Only during maintenance. Cannot be combined with the 20% discount offer. Must stay a member for one year. Can only be used on one maintenance per year.